A beautiful day to save a life iPhone Case
We offer Special discounts for 10+ products, personalization and custom designs.
We work with Clinic Managers and Owners for more than 5 years and we know how to make the process easy and make your staff happy!
Get your free, no-obligation quote today, tailored to your individual requirements.
Contact us in the chat buble or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or simly call us at +1 302 703 7253
See more about Bulk Orders
- We want you to be 100% Satisfied
Every item you order at I Love Veterinary is printed for you, on-demand by hand. That’s what distinguishes us from other e-commerce retailers. We can't put returned items back on our warehouse shelves, and we don't resell them. However, we want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your order. This is why you can rely on our fair return policy.
- Damaged or Defect Products:
Sometimes our products can break during transport or in some cases it happens that our quality control misses some production flaw. We are all humans and mistakes happen and we are sorry for that. Just send us a photo of the defect of the product and we will send you an exchange or refund ASAP.
- Size Exchange
Simply return your product within 30 days of receiving your order if the size doesn't fit.
* Please note that you are responsible for covering the costs for returning the product to the address we provide
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
⚠ Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov