Don't argue with me I neuter for a living 30oz Tumbler
We offer Special discounts for 10+ products, personalization and custom designs.
We work with Clinic Managers and Owners for more than 5 years and we know how to make the process easy and make your staff happy!
Get your free, no-obligation quote today, tailored to your individual requirements.
Contact us in the chat buble or write us at email@example.com
or simly call us at +1 302 703 7253
See more about Bulk Orders
- We want you to be 100% Satisfied
Every item you order at I Love Veterinary is printed for you, on-demand by hand. That’s what distinguishes us from other e-commerce retailers. We can't put returned items back on our warehouse shelves, and we don't resell them. However, we want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your order. This is why you can rely on our fair return policy.
- Damaged or Defect Products:
Sometimes our products can break during transport or in some cases it happens that our quality control misses some production flaw. We are all humans and mistakes happen and we are sorry for that. Just send us a photo of the defect of the product and we will send you an exchange or refund ASAP.
- Size Exchange
Simply return your product within 30 days of receiving your order if the size doesn't fit.
* Please note that you are responsible for covering the costs for returning the product to the address we provide
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
For everyone involved in the Veterinary field, this Don't argue with me I neuter for a living 30oz Vacuum Tumbler is a must-have! If you are always on the go and need coffee constantly, this is the perfect Tumbler for you! Whether you are a Veterinarian, Vet Tech or Assistant, our high-quality tumbler is the only choice for the long hours at the clinic!
Our unique tumblers are made by powder coating then laser etching to reveal the design. They retain heat and cold 2X more than plastic tumblers. They have double-wall vacuum insulation with a narrow design to fit most cup holders. They are sweat free, don’t worry about having mug stains on surfaces.